Going downstairs with a MacBook laptop in hand and suddenly your feet slips on the stairs. Whoosh. Oh fish, what that sound was of? The MacBook which you were carrying dropped and the screen got damaged. What can be more distressing than the cracking sound of a laptop hitting the floors? It can be and it will be, of course, the panic moment for you as the device has become a part of your working lifestyle. But, there are vendors for MacBook screen replacement in Mumbai who deliver a specialized service to clean your worries relating to the laptop damages or issues.
Today, most of our actions depend on the laptop device like meeting the deadlines of the task, submitting the work reports, or simply collecting the information. We simply resist on our laptop devices for performing our day-to-day tasks. MacBook is much preferred because they are convenient to carry along with you and have a speedy performance. Retina Displays make the MacBook the best option among the other laptop devices.
- MacBook Pro, a 13-inch display has a 2560/1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch
- MacBook Pro with 15-inch display was launched in early 2013 and has a 2880/1800 native resolution at 220 pixels per inch
- iMac (Retina 5k) with 27-inch display have a 5120/2880 native resolution supporting millions of colors
- iMac (Retina 4k) with 21.5-inch display have a 4096/2304 native resolution supporting millions of colors
- MacBook with 12-inch display have a 2304/1440 resolution at 226 pixels per inch.
When the screen is cracked or damaged and the device has currently undergone the MacBook screen repair in Mumbai, you then need to set the retina display settings of the screen according to you. The retina display of the Apple’s MacBook offers scaled screen resolution that allows the user to have clear text appearance and the objects seem to be larger, clearer, and more visible that provides more space in the windows and the applications. Apple’s application consisted with OS X v10.7 Lion supports the retina display of the device. For example, Safari, Mail, Calendar, Maps, Messages, iBooks, Photo Booth, FaceTime, and TextEdit.